EFESTĒ is the place for Spring Events
Ahhh Spring…the smell of fresh blooms in the air, rain that doesn’t feel as though it started falling as snow, daylight lasting longer than your average workday, I could go on and on with reasons to celebrate the arrival of the season. Although it can take a while to feel as though Winter has officially succumbed to Spring, I look forward to the transition every year. That first perfectly sunny day over 65 degrees in the Puget Sound is one of nature’s most magical events. Seeing everyone (who have seemingly called in sick to work) coming out of their hibernation routines, taking a leisurely stroll in the park, opening the sunroof in the car, anything just to feel the warmth of the sun on their skin, and to breathe in the fresh air.
The late Robin Williams may have said it best; “Spring is nature’s way of saying, Let’s Party!” I couldn’t agree more. You already know EFESTĒ for our comfortable atmosphere and top-tier wines, but have you been to one of our events? If your answer is no, you should really take a look at our Events Calendar and make plans to visit soon. The best way to stay connected with us is to sign up for our mailing list. Don’t worry – We won’t overwhelm you with emails; usually only a few per month, with more frequency around the Holiday shopping season. We will send you invitations to release events, parties, and let you know about exclusive offers on our magnificent wines.
Now that you know how to keep in touch, take a look at some of our recent events.
EFESTĒ ESTATE Release Dinner Featuring El Gaucho
We pulled out all the stops for our first ESTATE Series Release Dinner. Executive Chef, Michael Jordan, brought his team to prepare a menu perfectly paired with our newest ESTATE Cabernet Sauvignon and ESTATE Syrah. 50 guests and the EFESTĒ family shared an intimate setting in our Woodinville Cellar and were joined by special guests, Dick and Luanne Boushey, our Vineyard Manager.
Pairing Tip: Pick up a bottle of our ESTATE Cabernet Sauvignon and pair with a recipe for red wine braised short ribs like this from Epicurious, or Tom Colicchio’s from Food & Wine. The rich, deep flavors that are developed from a slow roasting process, really benefit from the depth and power of a Cabernet Sauvignon.
9th Annual Rockin’ Sips – A Benefit for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
200 Guests rocked out to the tunes of party band, Soul Siren. 10 lucky guests won fantastic prizes in our drawing. We also had our signature ring toss & wine pull, alongside glass pours of our Tough Guy Red Wine, with proceeds going to LLS. A cause close to the owners of EFESTĒ, we’ve donated more than $120,000 to help find a cure for blood cancer through our annual Rockin’ Sips event, and from sales of Tough Guy. The 10th Anniversary Rockin’ Sips event will be back in March 2019! Mark your calendars now and get your tickets early!
A Look Ahead to Upcoming Events at EFEESTĒ
- 4/28 12 – 4 pm : Geoffrey Castle entertains with his Electric Six-String Violin along with gourmet pizza & tastings of our latest Spring Releases. Tickets are $20 and include your tasting and pizza. Wine Club Members enjoy complimentary admission
- 5/5: Double Game Day in SoDo: Going to the Mariners or Sounders games on May 5th? Stop by our tasting room and celebrate before/after the game with food and wine.
- 5/12: Mother’s Day Weekend – Celebrate the cherished women in your life with Mom-approved wines and piping hot pizzas.
- 5/26: Memorial Day Weekend – A thank you to our honored Service Members – Tastings are complimentary for Vets & Active Service People.
- 6/16: Father’s Day Weekend – A day just for Dad. Enjoy a flight of premium wines, and feast on Wood Stone fired pizzas.
- 7/13: EFESTĒ Summer Party – Save the date! Summer is coming.
Events at EFESTĒ are the perfect way to escape the daily grind. Gather some friends, share a laugh and catch up over a great glass of wine and friendly staff. We are conveniently located in the Woodinville in the Warehouse District, and SoDo Seattle, just two blocks south of the Stadiums. Take a look at our Events Calendar and plan an afternoon to visit!